Mastering the Art of Writing from a God Perspective
A CHRISTIAN WRITER'S GUIDE TO WRITING AND PUBLISHING A BOOK
Has God given you a “divinely inspired” word and commissioned you to put it in book form? Do you need guidance in bringing it into fruition? This informative guide is designed to equip aspiring writers with the essential tools for writing and preparing their manuscript for publishing. It will help them to understand what God is looking for in a manuscript and explores practical guidelines for kingdom style of writing.
This book discusses:
• The Great Commission as it relates to writing
• The Holy Spirit’s role in writing
• What the third dimension is
• The importance of journaling
• How to posture yourself to hear from God
• Biblical greats who wrote by the finger of God
• Preparing your manuscript for publishing
For Paperback version use PAYPAL safe and secure platform.
Please allow 4-7 business days for delivery.